Cocktail ingredients Roasted negroni
Cocktail recipe Roasted negroni
- A litre bottle is enough for approximately 5 cocktail glasses.
- Pour 300 ml of Red Vermouth, 300 ml of Red Bitter and 300 ml of London Dry Gin into the bottle.
- Add 50 g of Almond bitter and shake.
- Put the bottle in the freezer for 5 hours.
- Filter through a cheesecloth into another bottle and place in the fridge.
- Serve in a cocktail glass.
- Decorate with caramel popcorn on a cocktail skewer.
Homemade Modena cordial
Homemade whey soda with banana
Homemade potato vodka
Peas in a pod
Dry white wine
Homemade portobello-infused white vermouth
Homemade cacao distillate
Homemade tonka bean bourbon